- Variety of Positions Available
- Job Title: Program Manager
Description: 8+ years of work experience in program management, management consulting and business or strategic operations. Experience working with technical and business stakeholders (including leadership). Track record of successfully partnering with cross-functional teams, driving alignment, effective escalations and achieving results. Experience setting priorities, multitasking and working independently in a dynamic, rapidly/changing workplace. Structure and lead complex cross-functional programs for WhatsApp and coordinate inter and cross-company initiatives.
- Job Title: Technical Quality Specialist
- 2+ years experience in testing and debugging Web or Mobile Application for iOS or Android
- Demonstrated experience with Black Box test planning and execution for both Functional Testing as well as E2E Release Testing
- Become a technical experts in our mobile app and a source of information to the rest of WhatsApp Customer Operations team
- Assess risk and formulate test strategy to ensure shipping features with a high quality bar
- Partners closely with the engineering team as well as product team in planning and executing functional, regression, verification, and end-to-end release test plans
Bank of America
- Variety of Positions Available
- Job Title: Barista
Description: Our Baristas possess an unwavering commitment to mastery by ensuring unequaled quality and service. They focus on engaging with our customers, delivering the Peet’s brand and keeping up the daily coffee bar functions.
- Job Title: Shift Lead
Description: The Shift Lead models the unwavering commitment to mastery by ensuring unequaled quality and service. They focus on daily operations of the coffeebar including and act as the Service Leader to ensure excellent customer service.
- Job Title: Manager
- Manages Restaurant Environment
- Manages Associate Performance
- Assures the compliance with the local, state and federal laws, regulations and guidelines
- Is responsible to the GM for the development of Assistant Managers, Kitchen Professionals and Key Hourly Associates
- Job Title: Host
Description: Greets (both arriving and departing) and seats all guests in friendly manner and assists in maintaining the overall guest flow of the restaurant
County of San Mateo
- Job Title: Housing Programs Specialist I/II
Description: Housing Programs Specialist I is the entry level of this classification. Initially, under close supervision, incumbents are trained to perform eligibility, occupancy, and housing inspection functions according to regulations and established procedures and utilizing dedicated housing case management systems.
Housing Programs Specialist II is the journey level of this classification, fully competent to independently perform a variety of housing inspection, rent negotiation, eligibility determination and other duties related to the class.
NOVA Job Center
- Job Title: Career Advisor
Description: The Career Advisor performs a variety of assignments linking job seekers to the resources that will help them to become employment ready, self-sufficient and able to effectively compete in the labor market. The Career Advisor manages the job seeker’s progress through effective note taking, interprets assessment results, and assists the job seeker in overcoming barriers through Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act, partner and community programs.
Apply: Please email resumes to Amy Anderson at, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rocketship Public Schools
- Job Title: Elementary School
Description: Bachelor’s degree; All Rocketship teachers must have a valid teaching credential or enroll in an accredited credentialing program during their first year at Rocketship. Build a classroom culture of excellence and deliver rigorous instruction by building content expertise in humanities or STEM that is captured in units of study and daily plans. Engage in cycles of data driven instruction to inform planning and personalize instruction to student needs. Collaborate with special education staff so students identified as needing extra support meaningfully included.
Sunrise Senior Living
- Job Title: Medication Technician
Description: At Sunrise, our Med Care Manager is responsible for providing the highest degree of quality care and services by administering medication and treatments in a safe and organized manner.