Alameda County Fire Department
- Job Title: Fire Public Education Assistant
Description: Under general direction, performs community outreach and public education activities related to fire/life safety and emergency preparedness; provides clerical and paraprofessional administrative support in the development, maintenance, coordination, and delivery of public education and community relations information; and performs related duties as assigned.
- Job Title: Information Systems Coordinator
- Information systems technology and concepts.
- Principles and methods used to research, analyze, test, implement and evaluate information technology systems.
- Principles and methods used in the analysis and development of procedures and manuals related to the use of information systems. Principles, practices, policies, procedures, rules and regulations applicable to the operational area associated with the specialty designation of the position.
- Principles and practices of program planning and evaluation.
- Practices and techniques of programmatic analysis and report preparation.
- General office practices.
Alameda County Public Health Department
- Job Title: Registered Dental Assistant
Description: Under supervision, to assist a Dentist or Dental Hygienist in the performance of his/her duties; to make appointments, screen patients, keep records; and perform related duties as required. This class is characterized by the ability to perform a variety of dental procedures which require knowledge of dental equipment, materials, procedures and terminology.
Public Works Agency
- Job Title: Street Sweeper Operator
Description: Possess and maintain a valid California Motor Vehicle Class A Commercial Driver’s License. Candidates must submit evidence from the DMV showing current status of their license at the time of application and must have a clean driving record for the past eighteen (18) months; a Tanks (N) endorsement and a valid Medical Certificate are required for all patterns. One year of experience as a Heavy Truck Driver or higher level class requiring driving of large, motorized vehicles, and successful completion of the Street Sweeper Operator training course offered by the Maintenance Operations Department in the County Public Works Agency.