Interested in helping resolve today’s pressing issues? Click Diagnostics is getting to the frontlines with rapid innovative point-of-care testing devices for COVID-19 and other infectious diseases. They are looking for 100+ Operators to join them full time in San Jose! Apply now by clicking the link below or refer others who can help tackle today’s issues within diagnostics testing.
Stanford University is hiring for a variety of positions
Tesla is hiring for a variety of positions.
Hyve Solutions is hiring for a variety of positions.
Facebook Vendor Good Roots
Here are some of the things you’ll get to do:
- Greet customers that come to pick up orders
- Take Orders from customers
- Process Sales using I-pads, EBT Machines
- Get grocery orders prepared for Mobile Market Warehouse
- Put new grocery inventory away in Warehouse
- Check for order quality
- Rotate tasks throughout week
- Communicate directly with customers both verbally and in writing
- Bilingual Spanish
- Open to Backgrounds/Industries
- Prior Restaurant experience encouraged to apply
- Prior Customer Service Experience encouraged to apply
PAY: $20 an hour
TO APPLY TO OPENINGS PLEASE EMAIL LAUREN PLEASE INCLUDE: Contact Information, Availability, & Resume)
Lauren Shaub : Lauren@goodrootsevents.com
Scion is contract Production Clerk – Graveyard Shift for our client, a well-known Manufacturing Corporation in San Francisco, CA
We are looking for an attentive Production Clerk for a Graveyard Shift to ensure that the equipment involved in the manufacturing process is in good working order and is being used in a safe manner. The Production Clerk is also responsible for evaluating the quality of end products.
- Review work orders, instructions, and specifications
- Inspect products to determine compliance with specifications and standards set forth in the order or otherwise as provided by the company
- Gather information on quantities of items produced and supplies used
- Receive, label and store supplies, tools or equipment used in production. Assist in packaging products
- Report to supervisors backlogs and delays in production and shortages of supplies
- Organize and maintain production files by type of item, project or other criteria
- Evaluate the quality of end products.
- Ensure that the workspace is clean and neat.
- 1 year of experience in manufacturing would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of health and safety laws.
- Excellent knowledge of standard equipment used in the manufacturing process.
- Attention to detail and ability to operate power tools
- Excellent interpersonal skills.Must be able to work a Graveyard Shift
- High School Diploma
COMPENSATION: pay rate of $17+ hourly, depending on experience. There is great potential to grow professionally while working for an organization that makes a difference.
HOW TO APPLY: For immediate consideration, please submit your resume as a Word (.doc) or (.docx) attachment to Nhi at Nnparse@scionstaffing.com. Please indicate “Production Clerk” in the subject line.