Giving To JobTrain
Your support allows us to offer our programs at no cost to those most in need.
JobTrain provides individuals with the opportunity to pursue their goal of achieving self-sufficiency and financial stability. JobTrain has a diverse base of funding resources, which include Corporate and Foundation giving, Government Grants and Contracts, Special Events and contributions from Individuals. You may make a secure online contribution by clicking the “Donate” button at the top left of any page on the website. You may also donate in any one of the following ways:
- Check – Please mail your check to JobTrain at 1200 O’Brien Drive, Menlo Park , CA 94025.
- Credit Card – To make a donation using your credit card, please call Reshma Putnam at (650) 330-6436 with your credit card information.
- Pledge to make a recurring credit card donation – Please call Reshma Putnam at (650) 330-6436 to make your pledge by credit card.
- Wire Transfer – Please contact Reshma Putnam at (650) 330-6436 or firstname.lastname@example.org for JobTrain’s account information.
- In-Kind donation of clothes, office equipment, or other goods – Please drop off items at 1200 O’Brien Drive, Menlo Park, CA 94025, or contact Reshma Putnam at (650) 330-6436 or email@example.com for more information. Click here for a suggested value guide for in-kind donations.
- Securities donation – Please contact Susan Boiko at (650) 330-6521 or firstname.lastname@example.org for JobTrain’s account infomation and DTC instructions.
- Pledge to make a recurring securities donation – Please call Reshma Putnam at (650) 330-6436 to make your pledge by credit card.
- Donate online by clicking the “Donate Now” button at the top of your screen.